Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Worth Reading

Tomorrow


Tomorrow is another day
A day for new beginnings for me
A day to treasure
A day to build memories

Tomorrow is another day
For me to lovingly extend my hand
To everyone I know or meet
To reveal the love of the great "I AM"

Tomorrow is another day
For me to praise Yah and His Name
For me to spend time with Him and His Word
And His message to proclaim

Tomorrow is another day
To get rid of what’s been in disorder
For me to right all the wrongs
For me to get my affairs in order

But then again, maybe not
For tomorrow may not just be
Another tomorrow
It may be a day I may not live to see

I cannot rely or depend upon tomorrow
A wise man that I once knew
Said that God may give you today
But He doesn’t promise tomorrow for you

So let me make today my tomorrow
To put all my affairs and life back straight
To show His Love to the world
For tomorrow may be too late

Therefore if I am called home
And leave this world that I live in
Before my next tomorrow should come
I will not leave this world in sin

He will not hold the book of life
And shake his head in sorrow
And tell me Heaven will not be my home
Just because I waited for tomorrow

Enjoy
Chirag
:c )

------------------------------------------------------------------
If u want to add someone's name in this mailing list or want to remove
ur name, please send a mail to me at chiragg4u@yahoo.com for the
same.

Other Mailing Lists just for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joke of The Day - Cool Jokes for you.
Worth Reading - Poems, articles etc.
18++ - Mature Jokes.
Quotation of the Day - Greate quotations.

Just mail for the subscription...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home