Thursday, April 14, 2005

WORTH READING 15 April 2005

Beginning Today

Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the
past
and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will
always
be there, waiting for me to make the most of it. But I cannot make the
most of tomorrow without first making the most of today.

Beginning today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy
of my respect and admiration. This capable person looking back at me is
someone
I enjoy spending time with and someone I would like to get to know
better.

Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life. I value the gift
bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share this gift
with
others.

Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and to
revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges with courage
and determination. I will overcome what barriers there may be which
hinder
my quest for growth and self- improvement.

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time.
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, my
desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Beginning today I walk with renewed faith in human kindness. Regardless
of what has gone before. I believe there is hope for a brighter and
better
future.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new
experiences. I will meet new people. I will not expect perfection from
myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in an imperfect world.
But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do
things
that make me happy... admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to
my favorite music, pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a bubble bath...
Pleasure
can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning today I will learn something new; I will try something
different;
I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer. I will change
what
I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to become the best me I
can
possibly be.

Beginning Today, And Everyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR WORTH READING, IS JUST A BLOG AWAY @
http://readingtimefolks.blogspot.com/
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE FOR THIS MAILING LIST @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/WorthReading

ALSO PLAYING AT A MAILING LIST NEAR YOU ::

QUOTATION OF THE DAY
--------------------
They inspire, they motivate and at times they tickle your funny bone.
But they never miss to touch your heart. Your daily supply of chosen
gems from the world of literature, ancient proverbs, poetry and sayings
from great leaders.

Join the Quote A Day mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/QuotationOfTheDay
Or simply Blog it @
http://quotationoftheday.blogspot.com/

JOKE OF THE DAY
----------------
As wise men say, a joke a day keeps the doctor away. So step into the
health zone by sharing a hearty laugh. A variety of jokes that are
ludicrous and trivial, witty and wacky, spontaneous and sportive.
Wishing you a laugh riot.

Join the Joke of the Day mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/JokeOfTheDay
Or simply go Blogging @
http://joketimefolks.blogspot.com/

18++
----
Indulge your dirty mind with some outright hilarious adult jokes. They
could be expletive or subtle but they are definitely rated - XXX.
Statutory Warning - 18++ may be injurious if your mommy sees it,
subscribe at your own risk.

Join the 18++ mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/18PlusPlus
Or simply go Blogging @
http://18plusplus.blogspot.com/

********************** Legal Disclaimer ****************************
"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."
**********************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home