Monday, April 18, 2005

WORTH READING 18 April 2005

I know you hear, but are you listening?

.......it takes so little for a broken someone to become a brand-new
person. To believe, to accept and to love this someone unconditionally
is the answer!

I know you hear me, but you don't feel my pain
I know you hear me, but you don't listen to me
I know you hear me but you don't put yourself in my shoes
I know you hear me but you never offer your hand for me to grab
I know you hear me but you are not willing to make amends
I know you hear me but you are too busy to care
I know you hear me but you are too selfish to share
I know you hear me but you are too broken to understand
I know you hear me but you never say a word
I know you hear me but you are too blind to fully see
I know you hear me but you never forgive
I know you hear me but you never forget
I know you hear me but I want you to listen!I want you to truly care!
I want you to be whole!
I want you to be gentle!
I want you to be strong!
I want you to be happy!
I want you to be fulfilled!
I want you to be true!
I want you to be proud of whom you are!
I want you to be encouraged in all matters!
I want you to grow!
I want you to never give up!
I want you to know that you can always count on me!
I want you to believe that you can always make it!
I want you to believe in who you are!
I want you to believe in the power of love!
I want you to believe that FAITH perform miracles, and that impossible
may always become possible...
I want you to believe that you are UNIQUE to God!
I want you to believe that we are never alone!
I want you to be what God wants you to be, a remarkable, and an
outstanding human being!
I want you to always be proud of whom you are!
I want you to know that someone already died for you to live!
I want you to live what this someone wants y ou to live!
To help the ones who need the touch of your hand and the warmth of your
smile!
I want you to testimony the wonders and miracles He has for your life!
To follow Him, to the ends of the world!
To be LIGHT for others to follow you...
To be kind and compassionate to earn Heaven...
I want you to live to the fullest!
I just want you to love!
And trust me, it is as simple as that!

------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR WORTH READING, IS JUST A BLOG AWAY @
http://readingtimefolks.blogspot.com/
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE FOR THIS MAILING LIST @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/WorthReading

ALSO PLAYING AT A MAILING LIST NEAR YOU ::

QUOTATION OF THE DAY
--------------------
They inspire, they motivate and at times they tickle your funny bone.
But they never miss to touch your heart. Your daily supply of chosen
gems from the world of literature, ancient proverbs, poetry and sayings
from great leaders.

Join the Quote A Day mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/QuotationOfTheDay
Or simply Blog it @
http://quotationoftheday.blogspot.com/

JOKE OF THE DAY
----------------
As wise men say, a joke a day keeps the doctor away. So step into the
health zone by sharing a hearty laugh. A variety of jokes that are
ludicrous and trivial, witty and wacky, spontaneous and sportive.
Wishing you a laugh riot.

Join the Joke of the Day mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/JokeOfTheDay
Or simply go Blogging @
http://joketimefolks.blogspot.com/

18++
----
Indulge your dirty mind with some outright hilarious adult jokes. They
could be expletive or subtle but they are definitely rated - XXX.
Statutory Warning - 18++ may be injurious if your mommy sees it,
subscribe at your own risk.

Join the 18++ mailing list @
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/18PlusPlus
Or simply go Blogging @
http://18plusplus.blogspot.com/

********************** Legal Disclaimer ****************************
"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."
**********************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home